.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Today's buy

After some busy weeks, i just felt like to roam around ..and I did ..hee hee :D. But that won't be nice without some shopping (try not to overspend as a few days ago I been ordering lots of stuffs from USA...but I really want to get some of my staple...especially M.A.C Beauty Powder in Alpha Girl ..but too bad it would be available  here in Singapore only next month.


So,here what I got today..(from OG n Sephora)



Not Much but something that I need :p

I might the last person to buy this Mascara (heard alot about it)..really eager to get especially when comes free with these brow kit :D

My absolute favorite parfum from Bvlgari ( Pour Femme EDP)..this my 4th bottle

Sephora Highlighting Compact in Pink Rose (actually sooo much nicer from this picture taken by my lousy Blackberry cam)



And there 2 more stuffs ...Revlon Matte Lipstick in Mauve It over (my fav) and Bourjois Kohl&countour pencil liner in Ultra black...basicly there's not much interesting stuffs ..just some my favorite things..:D

So..what's your today's buy?









No comments: