.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Coastal Scents Creative Me # 1 & 2

Well, here I am..finally got this palette. After many months thinking about it..I decided to get these 2 pretty palettes.
Creative Me 1 & 2...
The customer service is great..very fast shipping  (8 days from USA to Singapore)..enough rambling ..here are the palettes..

Creative Me 1





Creative Me 2





Both palettes



Free Gifts
Both palettes are very pretty,compact and very sturdy. Really love the matte finish of the palette..
Need to play and swatch it...soon...TTFN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a profession in makeup- do you work in a makeup store? Or is this just a hobby? I'm new to your blog, hi!

lely said...

Hi, I am aspiring..

Anonymous said...

That's great! I look forward to more of your blog posts.

lely said...

Thank You..^_^