.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

CHANGES & My List

Well, many times ..my friends asked me to change my blog into english version. Mmmm,,,i don't know (but I am trying.see ..:D). My english is poor ...but anyway I will try..;)

So, I was so busy with my work and some extra work (for extra income for sure hehhehehe)..not able to focus on blogging or whatsoever. But today I try to add some fun to cheer myself from boredom ,with some browsing new stuffs for my make up collections (I building my kit, in case u are wondering), clothing or knick knacks. After hours of clicking ,finally I found some exciting new stuffs that I really (i mean REALLY!) want to get it !!!

So, here are my (shopping) list!  ^_^
  1. M.A.C Alpha Girl         



  2.  

    Beautiful peachy shade blush..n the name for it "ALPHA GIRL" ! (appropriate huh?! as I always love the word ALPHA..n I am shooter that using Sony Alpha DSLR) :D

    2. FOREVER 21 Workman Lace-Up Bootie

    I don't know..I just sooooo in love with this...

    3.FOEREVER 21 Cropped Trench Coat

    I Know that's no winter in my place, but this trench coat not meant for winter anyway ;) (at least I think so)...loving it! (definitely must buy! )




    Hmm..i guess that's enough (If I list out every single list..i will go bankruft soon hahhaha)
    *Reading again..bad english...(aaah I don't care!) ciao!



No comments: