.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

hi, Idol...!




..Yes! he won.....alright..alright...

so, i was so sure he gonna win, (actually ) i want him to win...:D hehehhehehhehe....regardless his vocal quality, his face is fit for nowdays market.

Week after week i was so worried that he's gonna vote out, but now i relieved..whew!
He's new American Idol...


Actually, i am don't really bother about idol things, what matter to me is my instinc...hehehehhe...i like to test my instinc like this. sometimes, when it doesn't work i get really frustrated. :(.. terrible...

i guess , i should take this for fun..coz even my choice won.. i will not get the prizes...ha ha ha...!



well, well, well......right!

^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! you've got to let me know whats the song title...like it! and nice page, keep up the good work