.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

the GREAT SINGAPORE SALE


wooooooooooooooooooooo! its back...

yap! the GREAT SINGAPORE SALE....it rolling again....its time for discount diva to take action hahaahahhaha...

But really, its good chance to get 30-70% discount on almost every stuffs!

wonder what can i get this time...;):p



Usually i will wait till GSS season for shopping..hehheheheh....tight budget , thats why...:D

Working as a caregiver is not giving decent pays. so..just have to spend my bucks wisely.



But the good thing for me this time, i don't have to spend for school fee anymore....(horaaaaaaay!!!!!)...so i can pamper myself a little bit :D:D:D


well, i will browse around with my pals on weekend..hehehheheh..


Now just TTFN!

2 comments:

Subhamoy C said...

thx for visiting..u may like my new blog as well - http://mysore-ooty-kodai.blogspot.com/. Keep publishing in your colorful flip-flop :)

ono said...

you look very happy today.